Sights & Attractions in Santiago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Bellavista
Cerro San Cristóbal
St. Christopher's Hill, within Parque Metropolitano, is one of...
Jardín Botánico Mapulemu
Gravel paths lead you to restful nooks in the Mapulemu Botanical...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bellavista|
The Zoological Garden is a good place to see examples of Chilean...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Bellavista|
This house designed by the Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda...
|Houses / Mansions||Bellavista|
The main attraction of this area inside Parque Metropolitano...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $289 -- Chile: Swanky Santiago Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off W Santiago
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours LatinEscapes