All The Central Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Central Coast Hotels
|A-F G-H I-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
All the rooms in this brick-red building with a vaguely New England . . .
Perched on a hilltop overlooking Concón, this all-suites. . .
This bright-yellow Victorian house enjoys an enviable locatio. . .
Set in an overgrown garden, these cabanas feel far away from everything.. . .
This ship-shaped building on the waterfront was inspired by transatlantic. . .
|$$||Viña del Mar|
The hills of Valparaiso have enjoyed a boom of boutique hotels. . .
Casa Thomas Somerscales
Perched high atop Cerro Alegre, this palm-shaded mansion has a. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $289 -- Chile: Swanky Santiago Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off W Santiago
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours LatinEscapes
- Alluring South America IExplore
- Chile Experience — $4,089 IExplore
- Breathtaking Patagonia — $7,995 IExplore