- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Crowne Plaza Tequendama
At a Glance
- The hotel sits closed to the business action and offers all the amenities a business traveler could want
- Right in the thick of things, guests may feel ill at ease in the area at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza Tequendama Review
One of Bogotá's oldest and most refined hotels is now part of the Crowne Plaza chain. Its rooms have been updated to 21st century standards and offer impressive city views too. The hotel is in the Centro International, close to La Candelaria and downtown offices.
- Address: Carrera 10 No. 26-21, Bogotá, 110311 | Map It
- Phone: 1/382-0300; 877/270-1393 in North America
- Website: www.ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/bogota/bogha/hoteldetail
- Location: Bogotá
- 578 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Colombia: Modern Bogota Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft Bogota Airport
Some of you may have read previous trip reports from me – if not, I warn you, I like to write! Read more
As retired folk, we´ve taken to doing a big winter trip each year - a couple months away from DC´s sometimes cold and sometimes just blah and dreary winter. Read more
Hi there, My wife and I are planning our first 2 month trip to South Amercia with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback: -
Do I have the right cities / no. Read more
· News & Features
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South... Read more
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down a... Read more
Few Caribbean cities can match the history, vivaciousness, and cultural and culinary offerings of Cartagena.... Read more