At a Glance
- Jogging trails, tennis courts, and a nearby golf course
- Where am I again? Colombia or Fort Worth?
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
InterContinental Medellín Review
This sprawling modern hotel in the hills outside Medellín has spectacular views of the city. The service is friendly, and rooms are well-appointed. The Poblado neighborhood is about 20 minutes by taxi from the city center and 40 minutes from the airport.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Some of you may have read previous trip reports from me – if not, I warn you, I like to write! Read more
As retired folk, we´ve taken to doing a big winter trip each year - a couple months away from DC´s sometimes cold and sometimes just blah and dreary winter. Read more
Hi there, My wife and I are planning our first 2 month trip to South Amercia with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback: -
Do I have the right cities / no. Read more
· News & Features
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South... Read more
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down a... Read more
Few Caribbean cities can match the history, vivaciousness, and cultural and culinary offerings of Cartagena.... Read more