Whether you are a diving enthusiast drawn by the azure waters or a beach bum just keen to hit a Caribbean island for a few days, there is certainly going to be something for you. Drag yourself away from the perfume boutiques and rent a moped to tour the island, dropping by some of the sights, or rent a Windsurfer, go snorkeling at La Piscinita, or escape to Johnny Cay.
Blue Fish Tours. Blue Fish Tours offers diving trips, day tours to Johnny Cay, and island tours. It is one of the oldest tour companies on San Andrés. Av. Costa Rica C.C. San Andrés L-106, San Andrés, 880001. 8/512-0751.
Aquamarina. Diving is one of the island's biggest attractions. You can join a diving trip or rent snorkeling gear from Aquamarina. Av. Colombia, San Andrés, 880001. 8/512-7503.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $543* & up -- Colombia: Cartagena Flights from Miami, R/T LAN Airlines
- $99 -- Colombia: Modern Bogota Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft Bogota Airport
- Colombia Experience IExplore
- $526* & up -- Colombia: Medellin Flights from Miami, R/T — $526 LAN Airlines