Nightlife & the Arts in Quito
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Quito Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
La Taberna Quito Colonial
If you're looking for a peña in the Old City, one of the...
One of the New City's most established peñas is the Nuncanchi...
Papillón blasts pop and techno, which draws a young crowd...
Peña Pacha Camac
This small place in the Mariscal neighborhood presents its Noches...
Locals head to Salsateca Seseribó to dance to cumbia,...
South American Explorers
For a fun, intellectual twist on a night out, South American...
|Readings / Lectures||Quito|
Teatro Nacional Sucre
The Teatro Nacional Sucre has an active schedule of concerts...
You'll find a very young crowd enjoying a beer at Tijuana. You'll...
Varadero has live music on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. It...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Quito Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $650* & up -- Fly to Quito, Ecuador from U.S., R/T LAN Airlines
- $3359 -- Galapagos: 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air, Hotels & Tours Friendly Planet Travel
- $1222 & up -- Ecuador: 5-Nt. Amazon Rain Forest Tour w/Air — $1,222 LatinEscapes.com
- $2118 & up -- Galapagos Islands Escape w/Tours & Breakfast — $2,118 LatinEscapes.com