Sights & Attractions in Quito
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Quito
|A-F G-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Basílica del Voto Nacional
Construction of this neo-Gothic church has been going on for more...
|Religious Sites||New City|
Calle de la Ronda
Here's a textbook case in how to do urban renewal: The city has...
Casa de Sucre
The restored Sucre House, once the residence of Field Marshal...
|Architectural Sites||Old City|
Casa del Alabado
With a collection of pieces that date back to 4,000 years ago...
|Museums / Galleries||Old City|
The city's cathedral is a repository of art from the Quiteña...
|Religious Sites||Old City|
The opening of the New City's Teleferiqo has eclipsed this rounded...
Fundación Guayasamín and Capilla del Hombre
Ecuador's most famous contemporary artist, Oswaldo Guayasamín...
|Museums / Galleries||New City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $650* & up -- Fly to Quito, Ecuador from U.S., R/T LAN Airlines
- $1222 & up -- Ecuador: 5-Nt. Amazon Rain Forest Tour w/Air LatinEscapes.com
- $2118 & up -- Galapagos Islands Escape w/Tours & Breakfast — $2,118 LatinEscapes.com