- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostería Mesón de las Flores
At a Glance
- Convenient and authentic
- Some noise from the restaurant
Hostería Mesón de las Flores Review
This inexpensive lodging beside the town church provides an authentic Ecuadoran experience. Most rooms are on the second floor surrounding a courtyard restaurant and have small balconies and soft beds. A spacious suite on the third floor is a great deal for a couple.
- Address: García Moreno at Sucre, Cotacachi
- Phone: 06/291-6009
- Location: Cotacachi
- 16 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $650* & up -- Fly to Quito, Ecuador from U.S., R/T LAN Airlines
- $3359 -- Galapagos: 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air, Hotels & Tours Friendly Planet Travel
- $1222 & up -- Ecuador: 5-Nt. Amazon Rain Forest Tour w/Air — $1,222 LatinEscapes.com
- $2118 & up -- Galapagos Islands Escape w/Tours & Breakfast — $2,118 LatinEscapes.com
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
I'm looking at a flat for rent in Ovington Square (near Knightsbridge) through Home from Home rental agency. Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Silverseas cruise line will begin sailing to the Galapagos Islands following its purchase of Ecuadoria... Read more
Nestled in the Andean hillside, the Mashpi Lodge opened last week beckoning those looking to get close—very... Read more