Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Cusco and the Sacred Valley Hotels
Casa Andina San Blas
Part of a national chain, all of the Casa Andina hotels exude . . .
Just a few blocks north of the Plaza de Armas on a quiet cobblestone. . .
One of Cusco's top hotels, this beautifully restored 1592 monastery. . .
Ollantaytambo's best lodging, with a Quechua name that translates. . .
Colonial with a touch of class, this 11-suite boutique casa comes. . .
Following years of careful renovation and rebuilding, Palazio. . .
Sol y Luna Lodge & Spa
You can't help but relax the minute you set foot on this property. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com