- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The reputation for top-quality, locally produced organic food at this restaurant extends well beyond the cobblestone streets of Cusco—travelers as far away as the Sacred Valley rave about the homemade wheat pasta dishes and overstuffed sandwiches. The only problem you'll have here is figuring out which of the Peruvian fusion creations to try. Start with a fresh fruit juice or tea infusion and be sure to save room for one of the great dessert options. Their organic offerings also extend to beer and wine. Future plans include opening for breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
We are looking for a 4 or max 5 day tour of the Amazon. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more