- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The neighborhood's premier steak house is more than that, since in addition to prime cuts of beef the menu features such Peruvian specialties as cochinillo (roast suckling pig) with tacu tacu (mixed rice and beans) and grilled Chilean salmon. The U.S. beef is pricy, but the Brazilian beef is excellent. Try one of the Argentine malbecs on the wine list. The airy dining room has minimal decoration, but the colorful bar in the corner has a wild collection of statues and handblown glass. The service is first-rate, and the desserts are to die for. It's no wonder the place is usually packed.
- Address: Av. Dos de Mayo 298, Miraflores, Lima, 18
- Phone: 1/242-5957
- Location: Miraflores
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
We are looking for a 4 or max 5 day tour of the Amazon. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more