Shopping in Lima
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
|A-D E-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Agua y Tierra
Ceramics, hand-painted fabrics, and other handicrafts of the country's...
|Textiles / Sewing||Lima|
One of several shops specializing in alpaca clothing, All Alpaca...
This shop is known for its lovely jewelry, wooden games, handmade...
Antigüedades Siglo XVIII
This silver shop specializes in ornate picture frames and milagros,...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Lima|
To get a rough idea of what an alpaca sweater or woven wallet...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Lima|
For sterling you can't beat the classic designs at Camusso, a...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Lima|
Housed in a restored mansion where Barranco's stately Avenida...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Lima Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com