- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- hot water
- good budget choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Continental Review
This old budget standby is among the better of the lower-cost lodgings in Aguas Calientes, and a definite cut above the standard backpacker digs. Rooms are fairly basic, but have undergone some recent renovations. They are clean and comfortable, and now include a telephone and cable televsion. Rates include breakfast at the Hotel Presidente, a couple of doors down.
- Address: Av. Imperio de los Incas 400, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211-078
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- 16 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
We are looking for a 4 or max 5 day tour of the Amazon. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more