- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- really comfortable beds, especially for the price
- great showers
- inner rooms can be noisy as guests leave early in the morning
Check Rates from our Partners
Pachamama Inn Review
From the comfort of the beds and pillows in this small, budget hotel, you might think you were in a much more expensive place. Rooms are clean and simple and the staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is located on the other side of the train station so, while still close, it can be less noisy than others hotels located on one of the main thoroughfares. Request a room on the street-side to avoid noise from people leaving early to go to Machu Picchu.
- Address: Calle Chaska Tika 109, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211-352
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
Hello All i hope you can give your honest and excellent opinions on my GF and I's 19 day itinenary in Peru. Read more
· News & Features
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions. ... Read more
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia... Read more