- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Club Colonial Review
Formerly on the Plaza de Armas, this classic Huanchaco eatery moved to the beachfront, to a sidewalk-facing patio in the hotel of the same name. Club Colonial combines recipes from the Old World with ingredients from the New World, coming up with wonderful combinations of fresh seafood, pasta, greens, meats, and more. There's everything from Basque-style sea bass to crepes covered with tropical fruit. The food hasn't changed much over the years, but the new location and sea view are a definite bonus. It's on a newly created street, so asking for directions can be tricky. It's closer to the surfers' section of the beach than the fishermen's area.
- Address: Av. La Rivera 514, Huanchaco
- Phone: 044/461-015
- Location: Huanchaco
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3099 -- South America 7-Nt. Escape w/Air, Hotels & Tours Friendly Planet Travel
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking — $1,527 LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
Thanks for all your help in planning my last trip to Italy and Spain. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more