Shopping in The North Coast and Northern Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The North Coast and Northern Highlands Shopping
This store has a respectable assortment of artisanal goods in...
The tiny pueblo of Catacaos, 12 km (7 miles) southwest of Piura...
|Textiles / Sewing, Ceramics / Glassware||Piura|
For made-to-order boots or belts, check out this shop....
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Trujillo|
There's a wide selection of handicrafts here, mostly knickknacks...
Pick up pieces of stylized Peruvian jewelry here....
|Jewelry / Accessories||Trujillo|
Mercado Artesanal de Monsefú
For the best handicrafts in the area, go to Mercado Artesanal...
Chiclayo's indoor Mercado Central on Avenida Balta is no longer...
|Food / Candy||Chiclayo|
Head over to the large, popular Mercado Modelo beginning at the...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Chiclayo|
Tatoo Adventure Gear
There is a large selection of quality gear here, mainly imported...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com