All The Southern Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Southern Coast Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
La Haceinda Bahia Paracas
Opened in 2009, the La Hacienda may not be as flashy as the nearby . . .
Los Palomas de Lunahuaná
Set on a curve of the Rio Canete, the mostly white, very contemporary. . .
Posada del Sol
Surly staff and a noisy street frontage take the shine off this. . .
Refugio del Pirata
Friendly and terrifically located for those heading out to early-morning. . .
Operated by the same company that runs the luxury lodge-to-lodge. . .
Río Alto Hotel
Just ½ km from Lunahuana, this hacienda-style hotel has. . .
This more intimate rival to Las Dunas garnishes rave reviews.. . .
Listen to the sounds of the Rio Cañete from your room o. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3099 -- South America 7-Nt. Escape w/Air, Hotels & Tours Friendly Planet Travel
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking — $1,527 LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com