- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurante Los Andes
Restaurante Los Andes Review
For authentic Andean cuisine, stop by this rustic, charming lodge on the main street of Mucuchíes. The proprietor, Renata Pirrone, serves up trucha a la plancha (grilled stream trout), hearty lentil stews, simple chicken dishes, and hot coffee, among other comforting foods. After your meal, go upstairs for a quick photo op.
- Address: Calle Independencia 25, Mucuchíes
- Phone: 0274/872-0151
- Location: Mucuchíes
- Reservations not accepted.
- Breakfast, lunch, and early dinner served (doors close between 6 and 7 most nights).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $650* & up -- Fly to Quito, Ecuador from U.S., R/T LAN Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $99 -- Colombia: Modern Bogota Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft Bogota Airport
- $1222 & up -- Ecuador: 5-Nt. Amazon Rain Forest Tour w/Air LatinEscapes.com
- Belize Family IExplore
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I've been looking around websites of airlines and it seems hard to find flights that go directly to Venezuela. Read more